Re: Frame and suspension part painting

To: William T Snyder <wtsnyder@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Frame and suspension part painting
From: Charles Hill <candahill@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 00:02:57 -0600
Bill,

You will discover that everyone has their favorite frame paint.  They
all have their good and bad points.  My personal favorite as a
do-it-yourselfer is GM Chassis Reconditioning Black available from your
local GM parts department.  Its relatively cheap, sprays on directly
from the can (leftover paint can be poured back in the can.) It dries to
a satin black that is pretty durable.  If need be, it is easily repaired
at home.  I found out about the stuff from professional restorers who
use it on all their high-dollar restorations.

Regards,
Charles Hill