Re: Valve Cover Cap

To: Stuart Keen <simbafish@home.com>
Subject: Re: Valve Cover Cap
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 20:19:54 -0400
Stu,

     There's little question that your cap wasn't missing for very long.  The
oil
spray would have hit some hot surfaces and brought it to your attention.

     My big question is --- What sort of gearing (and power) is allowing you to
be
running at 65 mph at 3250 rpm?  With 4.3 gears in my 52TD I'm at about 3700 at
60
mph (running 165-15 Dunlop SP-20 tires).

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/