Re: Valve Cover Cap

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valve Cover Cap
From: Chip Old <fold@bcpl.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 18:33:47 -0400 (EDT)
I'll second Dave's opinion.  If the rocker assembly is getting as much oil
as it's supposed to, after a 75 mile drive with the filler cap off you
would have a LOT of oil all over the engine compartment.

--
Chip Old               1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  XPAG7430  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland     1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO  CT3479E