Re: TD brake bleeding

To: "David Tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>,
Subject: Re: TD brake bleeding
From: "Ray McCrary" <spook01@home.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 17:45:14 -0500
Hi guys,
You can bleed them backwards by hooking to the bleed nipple, and forcing low
pressure fluid back into the M/C.  I usually do it this way with the
silicone because of the propensity of the silicone to aerate easily when
putting it  into the system. I also use a vacuum chamber to take the air out
after shipment.....but that may be a bit anal.
Best,
Ray McCrary
"Speed is Life;
of course Luck and Altitude