RE: TD brake bleeding

To: "'stritle@epix.net'" <stritle@epix.net>, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TD brake bleeding
From: "Hermance, Jonathan" <Jonathan_Hermance@ATK.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 15:01:34 -0500
Trying unsuccessfully to bleed brakes on several occasions and an MGB clutch
slave cylinder once with the Mighty-VAC has pretty well convinced me I just
suck air past the rubber piston seal in the cylinder I'm trying to bleed.
It is possible though, my reddish colored brake parts grease was not thick
enough or properly applied to adequately seal the threads on the bleeder
screw.  If I hear of others being successful with the Mighty-VAC, I'll try
again.  Willing "PUSH - UP" volunteers are getting hard to find around my
house.

Jon Hermance/ SLC, UT