Re: TD brake bleeding

To: "Hermance, Jonathan" <Jonathan_Hermance@ATK.COM>, <stritle@epix.net>,
Subject: Re: TD brake bleeding
From: "David Tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 00:31:56 +0100
Hi Jon, I fully believe in bleeding the brake system as it operates in use,
with pressure from the mastercylinder side and not suction from the brake
side. With suction the seals do not have their lips forced to the cylinder
walls by brake fluid pressure, and new seals not bedded in could have fluid
sucked passed them. Well thats my theory anyway.
If you are short of willing feet to do the business then use a broomhandle
wedged against the seat back!!!.

Good luck

David Tinker