Re: Happy Veterans Day

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Happy Veterans Day
From: "John McCarthy" <bmccarthy67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:12:15 +0000
I served in Desert Storm and recently returned from Iraq after a 9 month
tour with the 3rd ID. Thanks to all for their words of kindness. We serve so
everyone has the right to post their opinions (negative or positive). I have
served for eighteen years and know I will return to that region again as
peace is a long way away. Roadster content, my cars problem turned out to be
worn needles, one loose rocker, and a rusted out exhaust manifold.

John McCarthy

Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95.