Re: Happy Veterans Day

To: "Mitch Planck" <mitch@ias.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Happy Veterans Day
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:06:24 -0500
Mitch said: 'and on a tangent topic, buy efficient.'

In discussions with many people regarding the above we came to the
conclusion that the leadership of our country needs to push Americans in
that direction. Left to our own free will we tend to stray from efficiency
and instead go by the mantra that 'mine is bigger than yours' and the stupid
'keeping up with the Jonses' no matter how misguided the Jonses are.

My Roadster gets 28 MPG or so on the highway and about 20 in the city. The
highest MPG I ever got was following a friend home in his MGA when I got 35
mpg - but he didn't go over 55 :)

Mike