Re: Happy Veterans Day

To: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@schroeder-family.us>,
Subject: Re: Happy Veterans Day
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:01:14 -0500
I don't know anyone who doesn't support our troops stationed throughout the
world, especially Iraq. The lesson of Vietnam has stayed with me and I feel
embarassed that I, as well as many others, did not support our troops back
then. It was a shame and disgrace to say the least.

However, I, like many other people who supported our decision to invade
Iraq, now feel deceived by our 'brave' leaders, especially that macho man
Bush, for their lying devious ways. Not one of Bush's cabinet ever served in
the military in 'hostile' country; maybe if they did they wouldn't have made
the decisions they did.

I don't have any answers but I hope that Matthew Stoll and everyone else
comes home safely and soon.

Mike