Re: Happy Veterans Day

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Happy Veterans Day
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 01:19:41 EST
I can't let this go unmentioned, even though this is all (mine included) an
inappropriate use of bandwidth.

We all should honor our brave men and women in the armed forces on this and
every day.  They are all volunteers, and I have the utmost respect and awe for
them and what they do every day.

But the fact that the two towers are gone has nothing to do with the war in
Iraq, even the White House has admitted there was no connection, and now it
appears there was no WMD either.  We have been made less safe by this oil war,
as
it has stoked hatred for the United States all over the world.  How many
American servicemen and women have to lose their lives (as well as thousands of
Iraqis) in an unnecessary war to make Iraq safe for Haliburton and Bechtel.

$87B for Iraq, and how much for healthcare, education and a cleaner
environment at home?

The way for America to be secure is for this country to live up to the ideals
we all cherish, the ideals that for years made this land the last and best
hope for mankind, and to be a beacon of hope and justice, not an aggressive
superpower bullying its way through out the world.

Gary Cohen
red one, red one, black one

Sounds like you have forget those 2 towers are still gone...