RE: $295 tensioner

Subject: RE: $295 tensioner
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:51:06 -0400
It does make a mighty good argument for an engine swap doesn't it?
On a related note.  I'd be a little wary of all the H20 hype going on
lately.  The specs on the Nissan fork lift page indicate that the H20 is
good for 60hp at 2500 rpm.  Not exactly performance oriented eh?

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/