Re: roadster for sale in Germany

To: JOHNSOF@aol.com
Subject: Re: roadster for sale in Germany
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:12:05 -0500
Fred,

Jeder Verbrennungsproze_ trdgt zur Verunreinigung der Luft bei. Die bei
der Verbrennung an die Umwelt abgegebenen Bestandteile werden Emissionen
genannt. Die wesentlichen Schadstoffe, die zur Luftverunreinigung
beitragen sind.

In other words, Schadstoffarm "low exhaust emission". In reality
I think the vehicle is exempt from emission testing as of the 30 Mai 97
date.

Worked for a German firm (Robert Bosch GmbH) for almost five years
before heading back to the ol USA. I really did enjoy myself, best
part was meeting my "new boss" who didn't speak a word of English,
but I knew enough to understand him saying to HR fellow "what are
you doing, he doesn't speak a word of German!"... to which the HR
translated "He is glad to meet you, and looks forward to working
with you".

Tschuss,

"toe-moss" (Thomas -- Tom was too confusing for my coworkers!)