Re: roadster for sale in Germany

To: datsmanspl310@telus.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: roadster for sale in Germany
From: JOHNSOF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:55:50 EDT
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1760173483
> http://www.geocities.com/jtjaeger/ Home Page

Ja, naturlich ich kann es verstehen!  Ich bin ein Mitarbeiter von einer
deutscher Firma!

it sez: "This auto you will find in super condition, color red, top speed 165
kph (100 mph), displacement 1595 (cc), schadstoffarm (not sure about this, I
think this is either restored or repaired, as schaden means to damage) since
30 May '97."

If you need to discuss this car with him, to call from the US or Canada the
number would be 011(49)7225-07431; this should be a mobile phone number.
This car was indeed listed on E-bay I think last year, as I forwarded the
listing to my boss in Germany.  He passed; I guess he thought his Boxster was
better than a Roadster.  Go figure.

Fred J.
WI
'69 SRL