Re: Removing fuel lines from the Fuel Tank

To: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Subject: Re: Removing fuel lines from the Fuel Tank
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:48:35 -0700
Aw come on Tom... just get the old propane torch up in there near the
gas tank and blast away!  Seriously, I used to work as a vocational
rehabilitation counselor for injured workers.  I once worked with a guy
who has lost his leg below the knee, had several metal screws in his
arms and considerable skin grafts.  How did he get this?  He was welding
on a gas tank.  Duh!
Greg Burrows