Re: Removing fuel lines from the Fuel Tank

To: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>,
Subject: Re: Removing fuel lines from the Fuel Tank
From: snyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 17:52:41 -0500
At 9:19 PM -0700 8/17/02, Tom Hendricksen wrote:
>fuel hose to connect the tank to the fuel lines.
>
>Has this been done, or is there some way other
>than heat that might free that fitting?  On the
>parts car the metal fuel tube had fused itself to
>the body of the nut.

Take a deep breath...have patience my son, and continue squirting the
penetrating oil on the offending fitting twice a day.  If you can get
in there, lightly tap the fitting with two small hammers on opposite
sides of the fitting (flats of the nut). Lather, rinse, repeat and
try not to get mad at it