Re: steering wheel question

To: Stephen McCartney <sgam@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: steering wheel question
From: Fred Schroeder <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 23:48:46 -0600
I don't have a very high opinion of air bags either. I think that Pam and Steve
have pretty well summed it up.  As to harnesses, I just put a set of 5 point
harnesses in mine.  Getting into them only takes a few seconds.  Time well
spent, IMHO.  And they are, at $60 per set, the cheapest insurance I've ever
purchased.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX