RE: steering wheel question

To: "'Adam Bradley'" <ambradley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: steering wheel question
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 20:34:23 -0800
Anyone who owns or drives a Roadster knowingly takes their life in their
hands each and every time they get in the thing. Lap belts and "ornamental"
bumpers are part of that risk. One reason to paint them a color that screams
"HEY idiot with the cell phone, drinking coffee, putting on
makeup, yelling at the kids, reading the Wall Street Journal, or faxing
something from their SUV"
I'M HERE!!!! Being aware of yoyo drivers is part of being safe. Having good
horns and saying a prayer to the Roadster Gods for safe passage before
leaving the driveway is also part of safe driving. I got rear ended as a
passenger in a Pinto. The gas tank ended up in the
back seat. No air bags, just a lap belt. So, if you are afraid to drive or
be driven in a Roadster, GET A HUMMER. Big, safe looking, roll bars, high
off the ground, don't know what the
NTSB stats are. Come on, enjoy the car, there aren't that many of them. And,
who pray tell me in
25 years is going to want to restore a Miata, or that new Z.

Pamela Bauman
Future 1600 Owner
SOCALROC