Re: I just don't belive it

To: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>,
Subject: Re: I just don't belive it
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 20:31:23 -0400
Gee, what makes you say that :) Those special tools required to do anything?

To change the alternator in my Acura Integra you have to drop the left hand
side suspension. To change the belts on my Miata I had to disassemble what
seemed like half my engine.

Thank Goodness the Roadster is so easy to work on except for those nasty
manifold nuts and the starter motor and the clutch and . . .

Mike