Re: I just don't belive it

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I just don't belive it
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:40:39 -0700
Sorry, but I could'nt help laughing after reading about that nut.  The one
designed for people with little hands to handle.  It's a balancing act.
dont try this when you are parked on the lawn.  I've had to look for, and
pick up that nut several times before I finally got it.  Makes me think that
it's easier to pull the engine to remove and reinstall that NUT!  pAT
&(%)$)#@+