Re: I just don't belive it

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: I just don't belive it
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 08:40:35 -0400
Vic,

Sorry to hear about your misery. I guess it would be wise for all of us to
check whenever we purchase something used. I remember buying something on
Ebay for the Roadster and did not receive all the necessary pieces and it
was useless as it was. I had to go out and buy another one at my parts
store. It was a clip for a ujoint. Fortunately I only paid $12 for 4 ujoints
so I couldn't complain.

Probably you wouldn't have minded if they told you at the get go that there
were no gaskets.

Mike