Re: wheels that will fit

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wheels that will fit
From: "Thomas <+> Sweden" <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 01:16:20 +0200
Leaded gas is gone since many years in Sweden.
We've had catalytic converters on cars since 1988.

These SU's did not meet the emission tests when the
cars were new so they leaned out the mixture by
with the adjuster in the bottom. Either they adjusted
them back or run the Z-cars with the choke 1/4 out.

A set of Weber 40 DCOE for the L24 was US$ 250.00
complete with manifold and air filters 1974. They did
pass the idle emission test without problems. A few
Z-cars had them. The only (?) 67 2000 in Sweden was
also converted to Weber 45 DCOE many years ago.

--
 Thomas in Sweden