Fwd: Wheel Question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Wheel Question
From: Jaykp@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:05:02 EDT
In a message dated 4/26/01 9:33:29 AM China Standard Time,
gppepoy@cybertrails.com writes:

You wrote:

> Greetings,
> I am considering doing the same.  What year Z's are compatable with our
> Roadsters?
> Guy

Guy,

That seems to be the $20,000 question. I think that most Z wheels will fit
with some modifications. It just depends on how much modifying and fitting
you want to do. However, nobody has yet spoken authoritatively on the issue.
One of the more knowledgeable listers might know.

Les, Dennis, Calspeed, Datsunmike and others..... Please speak up. We know
that you know ;-)

Jay Williams
'68 SPL'
Nashville, TN