Re: Push or Pull electric fan

To: "John Schmitt" <jschmi7@us.ibm.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Push or Pull electric fan
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:05:02 -0400
Pullers work better and there really isn't room in the front. I bought a 12"
that worked OK but I think you can fit the 14" also. Just make sure they are
less than 4" thick and you will still have to move the rad supports to the
front about 3/4". Flex-a-lite makes a really thin 12" fan with a complete
shroud which will also fit w/o moving the rad support and with some work
will fit on the rad. You'll probably have to make up some brackets to bolt
up to where the shroud bolts up but that goes for any fan you buy. I would
NOT bolt a fan through the rad core no matter what they say.

Check out Summitracing.com or Flex's web site.