Push or Pull electric fan

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Push or Pull electric fan
From: "John Schmitt" <jschmi7@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:44:35 -0500
I am interested in an electric fan, if for no other reason that it will
quiet down the motor, and would prefer putting in a push position for space
considerations.  I have a couple questions.

First,  does it really matter if the fan is push or pull type.  I read, in
the digest, that pull works better.  Is there any reason for this?  I saw
one referance to a JC Whitney fan, which one?  Are there any other
recommendations? How does the thermostat connect into the colling system?

John Schmitt    Telecommuter External # - 847-458-7829
pager 800-759-8888 pin#  8710561