free roadsters in upstate NY

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: free roadsters in upstate NY
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:50:11 -0400
I have 3 2000's, or at least portions of them, that I will give away
absolutely free to whoever will remove the cars from where they are within a
week or two on the outside. one the only thing worth anything is the rear end
complete with springs. still has right front suspension attached. really
nothing else. 2nd still has drivetrain, missing head and carbs, rust in
cylinders. could be trailered. 3rd is a roller, no drivetrain but still
steering and suspension, think the dash is still there.  I suggest bringing
torches, cut up 2 cars to get whatever you want, the scrap stuff can be
brought to a dumpster about 1/4 mile away, and tow the 3rd car. bring a few
mounted tires that hold air. also have a Volvo 245 wagon with good engine can
be had free and an '87 Jeep Commanche 4x4 pickup with a cap that needs an
engine, overall very decent body, that I'd sell for first $600.
minor rust over rear wheelwell arches, funky clearcoat over the black paint
that they all get.

Craig Halsted
about 20 miles north of albany, ny.
518-899-3473