Not a trick question

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Not a trick question
From: "Thomas J." <tomph@ispchannel.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:46:21 -0400
OK boys and girls. I put up a picture on photopoint.com that shows where the
holes are. They're a little hard to see so I put circles around them. When I
took the picture a while back I was interested in other stuff. Anyway, go
to:

http://www.photopoint.com

and look at user :

tomph@ispchannel.com

then look under "stuff" It's the only picture out there so you should find
it. Let me know if you can't get at it. Hope some one knows what they are
about (the holes that is). Someone suggested that they might have been for
welding purposes which would imply that all low windshield cars would have
them, but response indicate that there are low windshield cars that do not
have them. I've rulled out hood pins since a nut to hold the pin in would
have flattened the jagged edges that are on the bottom of the holes. So ...
here I sit still looking for a reasonable answer.

Thanks for taking so much time on this stupid question.

Tom P