Re: car name

To: jschmi7@us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: car name
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:48:40 -0000
When a car has character, I give it a name.  My Holden Barina (Opel Corsa to
you guys in the US) didn't get a name, but my first car, a 510, was called
Jack - partly because it just seeemed to fit, and partly because the rego.
was AKQ (so it was Ace, King, Queen, JACK!)

The roadster is called "Ladybird".
It partly comes from the whole Fairlady thing, and because she's (heh!
"she") a small, red & black predator (preys on MG's!)

Cheers,

Steve
(1968 Solex 2000 "Ladybird" SR311-01113