Re: 67.5 Visors on Ebay

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 67.5 Visors on Ebay
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:21:19 -0700 (PDT)
Your auction offers the visors for $20, not the missing hardware.  You
also don't make it clear that '66 owners can't just bolt these on
as-is.

While datsunmike's opinion on the prices has nothing to do with the
missing hardware, I appreciate his heads-up on this equipment.

I found your exchange with datsunmike quite interesting, also.
Although his first comment wasn't a question, you indicated you
wouldn't answer his questions unless he was bidding.  This is
backwards; you should answer his questions BEFORE he bids.  I've sat
out auctions for items I might have wanted because the seller didn't
respond to my questions.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/