Re: 67.5 Visors on Ebay

To: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 67.5 Visors on Ebay
From: Nick Turi <nturi@otw.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 03:51:06 -0400
Adam,

  I am offering the hardware as shown. There is also a windshield support
there that has nothing to do with the visor installation. I did not
understand Mike's comment initially and didn't know how to respond. One
picture is worth a 1000 words. I am tired of explaining. Please forgive me.

Respectfully, Nick.