Re: 67.5 Visors on Ebay

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: 67.5 Visors on Ebay
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 00:20:28 -0700
I agree with Andrew, and came to the same conclusion as Mike. I passed on
the auction because I can see that it's not a complete set of mounting
hardware (can't see the left and right mounts in the pic). But someone who
isn't familiar with the hardware might be disappointed (or upset) to learn
of it after bidding up a storm. The additional info to a public forum
shouldn't affect a legit auction, and might even prevent some hard feelings
by bidders later on.

Fred