67.5 Visors on Ebay

To: "ROADSTER (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 Visors on Ebay
From: "Erickson, Philip" <philip.erickson@Agouron.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:52:17 -0700
Normally, I would not jump into this, but I have too much time on my hands
;-)

IMHO

Andrew
Mike was helping the buyers to beware.
Mike,
Your commit about the price was inappropriate, but if you had to make a
commit about the price, you should have said they were too pricey for you or
some such back-door commit.    Even if you have a set to sell, you should
just put them up for sale and demonstrate your estimate of the cost / value
in that manor otherwise your commits seamed OK to me.
If I was looking for a set of visors, I would have check them out to see for
myself.
Nick,
Any discussion of you stuff builds interest and is to your benefit as long
as your honest, candid and follow through with your promises.

Just my .02

Phil
69 srl
67.5 spl