67.5 2000 and 69 1600 for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67.5 2000 and 69 1600 for sale
From: frank havlik <fhavlik@flashcom.net>
Date: 25 Apr 2001 08:24:47 -0700
I wanted to make the list aware that I have 2 Datsun Roadster for sale. Two
many competing demands on
my time and money to enjoy them at this time. Mike Young of Datsunsports is
helping to market the cars
so that they find good homes. Both cars are located in Northern California,
both have current CA registrations.

The first is a yellow 67.5 2000 with what appears to be an honest
51,000miles. Vin # SRL31100401. Engine
#U20-00706. Car is in good condition, has been repainted once in the
original yellow. ( Still has paint sticker)
Has some minor rust in rocker panels by doors. Interior decent, Dash has
only one very small crack at mirror.
Seats need to be recovered, I have the replacements but have not installed.
Engine runs well, but manifold has
crack. Currently drivable. Mike Young has car in his possession and can fill
you in on all the details.

Second car is a 69-1600. Car is complete,  but it is in need of a
restoration. Have seat covers for this
car, as well. Bought this one from Mike Young as a project, then found the
2000. Mike has all the details
on this car as well.

Mike can be reached at;
707-928-4029