Re: FW: 1600 vs 2000 (was: I'm sold!)

Subject: Re: FW: 1600 vs 2000 (was: I'm sold!)
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:58:52 -0700
I've got shiny chrome and powder-coated my flat dash a nice bright silver
and I've only been killed once (by the cost ;>). I'm also tempting fate by
not having headrests in my '66. Yeh, right - I got whiplash even with
headrests in my Maxima by a broadside hit from a red-light runner.

Fred - enjoying the ride