Re: 1600 vs 2000 (was: I'm sold!)

To: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1600 vs 2000 (was: I'm sold!)
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:22:07 -0600
I, too have both the 2000 and 1600... and I prefer the 1600!    After
personally experiencing the timing chain problems of the 2000 TWICE, I'd
take that stout little 1600 engine every time!      Both are great cars,
but... when the Death Rattle comes aknockin', get out the checkbook, raid
the bank account, sell a kidney...   IMHO of course!

Eric
WyCROC
'68 2000
'67 1600