Re: 1600 vs 2000 (was: I'm sold!)

To: sandhoff@csus.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1600 vs 2000 (was: I'm sold!)
From: "Richard Rudden" <sequoia12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:28:40 -0700
Ouch John...

I've had my 2000 for 31 years, 146,000 miles and the only reason it's down
now is due to really poor machine work causing a valve seat to part company
with the head... Maybe I've been lucky, I've not had a catastrophic chain
failure.

Actually you do make some very good points, pretty much sums up the
different character of the 2 cars. Both do require TLC, both are a whole lot
o' fun! I suppose it gets down to what you want out of the car and which
pleases the seat of your pants most.

Richard R
'69 2000