Re: Pinto sighting?

To: dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu, svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com
Subject: Re: Pinto sighting?
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:56:11 -0400
Twice a year, each year, there is a big car show inside the speedway at
Daytona.  For the past several years I have seen two cars that are brought
as show cars.  They are restored to the point of being trailer queens.  One
is a 6 cylinder (base model no less!) Gremlin and the other is a Pacer.  I
overheard the guy lamenting how much time it took to research the correct
color for the differential and the mounting hardware.  Don't get me wrong,
they are BEAUTIFUL restorations, but they are on two of the most butt ugly
(imho) cars that AMC ever upchucked.

On the other hand, a V8 Gremlin must haul #@@!!

Sid