Re: Pinto sighting?

To: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com (The Dread Pirate Roberts)
Subject: Re: Pinto sighting?
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:53:46 -0700 (PDT)
 A little bit ago I saw a car that was jsut so amazing that I had to stop
and check it out.
        It was a 'Gremlen Super-X' or something like that.  Remember Gremlens??
This one must of been theh top of the line cause it had a factory V-8 in it.
The car was jsut amazing-butt uglyiest thing you ever saw.  But the amazing
thing was that it looked brand new-like someone had jsut bought it and all the
cheesy 70's accessorys it even had an 8 track!! Even the gag-me green factory
paint job looked brand new...ugh it still gives me the  creeps thinking about
it...
                Daniel 69 2000 'Feynman'
                SF CA