Re: re-visiting the pricing issue

To: James L Uhl <jamesuhl@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: re-visiting the pricing issue
From: Thomas in Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 23:47:05 +0100
The cars that will make a profit to restore are old Ferrari's
and a few other cars. I was looking through Ebay last weekend
for Maserati's and found that they sell for about 25% of the
price for a similar age/type Ferrari. Dont expect to get the money
back on a restoration. Do a project car beacuse you like it.

Thomas

PS. There are no high valued old Saab's. One company in Sweden
took an old Saab 92 from 1950 and installed a 9-5 V6 engine and
drivetrain. The car is worth ???% more than a stock restored 92.