Re: re-visiting the pricing issue

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: re-visiting the pricing issue
From: "Diana R. Wilson" <dianaw@fcmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:49:16 -0800
I'd be interested in hearing about what's a good 'typical'
price as well.  I found out that a coworker's boyfriend is
selling their Roadster and though it needs 'some' work
(what does that mean huh?) it might be reasonable. (maybe)
She'll be driving it in to work sometime next week so i can
look at it. :>  It'll be the first Roadster I get to drive
anyway, even if it's not for me.

And while we're on the subject of prices, I know that a
good repaint can cost 5k....but what about interior?  Other
repair costs?

Thanks, oh and that car on ebay looked /sooo/ nice.

Sent by Fortune City Mail http://www.fortunecity.com/
100 MEGs of FREE web space for everyone