Race this weekend at Sears Point

To: "'Datsun Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Race this weekend at Sears Point
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:52:28 -0800
I realize this may be late notice, sorry I forgot to tell you earlier.

This weekend is the first Classic Sports Racing Group of this year.  We have
asked the F1 guys to join us.  I just went up to drop my car off and there
are at least 25 old F1 cars there.   Williams, McLaren, Tyrrell, March,
Lotus Ferrari, Shadow, Wolf, Brabham, Penske, Arrows, Alfa, and an Ensign.
If you like F1, here is a chance to see a lot of history.

A $10 ticket is good for both Saturday and Sunday.  Cars on track at 8:30
both days

If you go, stop and see us.  We have a blue Formula Vee with a white stripe
and #32.  We are pitted just past the refreshment stand.

Dick Ryan  ex. 24022
(650)312-4022
Risk Management Dept.
SM 2000/2