RE: Crankshaft Woes

To: KJCMFCC@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Crankshaft Woes
From: bob_wilson@agilent.com
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 07:13:10 -0700
I have my original '70 1600 crankshaft sitting in my garage. The machine
shop I used sent it out to be ground while I was deciding to make my engine
a stroker -- which I did. So I spent $250 (I think it was) for this grind
job and then bought a new crankshaft. I would like to get my money back if
someone is interested.

Bob Wilson
Santa Clara California area
'70 1600 28383