Re: Crankshaft Woes

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Crankshaft Woes
From: Thomas in Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 09:45:13 +0100
Yes, but it's RON rating. USA use MON wich is about
3 units lower. 95 RON = about 92 MON. There are also
different factors to consider but usually about this difference.
I dont need anyone to tell me exactly what is different.

We have 95, 96 and 98 unleaded and in Germany they have
99 or 100 octane but only on selected petrol stations.
It's called super plus.

Thomas