Re: FW: CAR CLUB BADGE

To: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com, stickerman@home.com
Subject: Re: FW: CAR CLUB BADGE
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:17:37 -0500
Gary,

That is a good idea, but I actually prefer the older desigh with the
Griffin.  Change the DATSUN to SEROC or the other appropriate ROC and it
would be cool.  Another thought is to see if the folks at SROC would would
mind us copying their badge design if we want to keep it more international.
  See the web site at http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~SROC/SROCE.html and scroll
to the bottom.  The badge is there.  I think that the Aussies have one as
well, but I cannot locate it.

Sid