Re[2]: FW: CAR CLUB BADGE

To: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Subject: Re[2]: FW: CAR CLUB BADGE
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:13:33 -0800
Yes, it was BADROC. I think I did a mockup with the Datsun logo, but it
looked too obvious and cheesy. Perhaps if the club name was in the lower
half-moon below the center Datsun blue bar, and an outline of the roadster
in the upper half-moon then it would be acceptable.

Anyway, are we looking for a National or International emblem? I think it
should truly be universal and not just Estados Unidos, so let's not do an
outline of the US or states for a universal emblem.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC