FW: CAR CLUB BADGE

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FW: CAR CLUB BADGE
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:44:15 -0600
Hey Clubs/all - Below is an email on car club badges.  I am going to have
some made up for SEROC.  Hey Victor, how about designing one for DROC - We
could show our National (International) Roadster support!   Roman - register
the Roadster for 25 and get a badge.  The price seems good and no minimum -
nice!

As a side (FYI ONLY) - Interested in keeping track of the Russian space
station Mir as it burns - check out www.mirreentry.com
<http://www.mirreentry.com>  .  I saw a bunch of photos of the exterior of
Mir - schedule 40 PVC used for conduit.  Surprised it lasted this long.  It
is in very bad shape.  I talked to one of the debrief personnel that
debriefed the Astronaut that was up during the fire on Mir.  A lot worse
than the press release - lucky to have him back!   But, the Astronauts did
like it for its "home" feeling and not so "operating room" sterile feeling
like ours.  Please no flames - Mir will do enough of that:-)

Happy Roadstering - and pray for the success of our Space Station!

Phil
SEROC