SF Roadster Prices

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SF Roadster Prices
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:13:33 EST
Hello,

Just spotted by a fellow fireman.  He told me that there was this Silver
Datsun Roadster for sale near the beach in San Francisco.  He told me the
information as per his memory... Forgive him he isnt a Roadster fan.

It is a Datsun 1600, Silver color for $11,900.  He said it is nice but
perfect.

This leads me to thinking that this is great news.  It is nice to see our
cars going for inflated prices.  That is if you consider it an inflated
price.  Certainly, these cars when running well they provide more pleasure
then the $10,000+ dollar value.

I will check out the car tomorrow.  I wont post any info unless someone is
interested.  But I am curious.  I hope it is still out there.  Well,
actually, I hope he sold it rather than it sitting out gathering sea salt.

Calspeed