Speedvision Programming

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Speedvision Programming
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:23:40 -0600
For those that have cable, satellite or other access to Speedvision I
thought I'd mention that Dream Car Garage is doing a complete, down to
bare metal resto on a Hemi-Cuda this season. Not that that has anything
to do with 510s or Roadsters, but on the couple of episodes I've seen so
far they do at least one major segment on sheet metal forming and panel
work. Very informative. These folks are artists. You can also catch "The
Gary Savage Show" segment of American Muscle Cars. ;>)

Check your local listings or <tv.yahoo.com> for schedule info.

FWIW, Ron

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared Class Autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)