Re: SF Roadster Prices

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <ambradley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: SF Roadster Prices
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:54:02 -0500
While I would like to see Roadster values go up and that someone should make
some money . . . or even breakeven, I don't really think he should make that
kinda profit. He probably didn't even get grease on his hands or slaved over
the car. Reminds me of the Ferrari thing in the late 80s when people would
just flip the car to make money. Many lost their shirts when the market
crashed and I laughed!! Greed is not needed here. Same with homes too.

IMHO,
Mike