Re: '70 seats up for grabs/Miata seats installed

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '70 seats up for grabs/Miata seats installed
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 14:02:31 -0800
So what I'm assuming by what I've read is that these seats do not fit the
low windsheild, or you guys are too tall for the low windsheild.  I have no
problem with the low windsheild cause I'm only 5' 8".  But will the Miata
seats be higher and that is a factor.  Or is it because my seats are trashed
and I'm actually sitting lower, like on the floorboard?
I really cannot drive my car without the window being rolled down so I can
hang my arm out the window.  I have wide shoulders.  I had a problem with it
when I was 240 lbs. now that I'm 270,!!!!!  What do you think?  Get the
shoehorn, or the crane?
Pat