Re: '70 seats up for grabs/Miata seats installed

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '70 seats up for grabs/Miata seats installed
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 14:36:26 -0800
How about a ruler measurement from the floorboard to the top of the
headrest.  Then a measure from the floor to the top of the front of the seat
cushion, Then a measure from the seat(close to the back cushion) to the door
window sill.  I would appreciate that.  Then with my top on, I could take
that measurement and determine from there.  thanks,
Pat